What is Mouth Gym?
Mouth Gym is an interactive online platform. Specific exercises have been designed into programs that train muscles of the face, mouth, head and neck to develop and function optimally.
Developed by health professionals trained in speech pathology and orofacial myofunctional therapy, our exercise programs are a fun and motivating way to help improve oral, facial and respiratory muscle tone for the development, co-ordination and function of speech, swallowing, chewing and symmetrical facial aesthetics.
Ready to start?
Who is mouth gym for?
Whether you have a diagnosed speech or orofacial myofunctional disorder or simply want to improve your oral and/or facial muscle strength, tone and coordination, we have programs that cater for all ages.
Our programs can help with:
- Feeding Skills & Excessive Drooling
- Speech Development & Vocal Clarity
- Support Optimal Dental Alignment
- Stroke Recovery & Disability
- Swallowing & Breathing Difficulties
- & much more… with new programs launching
Ready to start?
Mouth Gym is a valued homework tool recommended by health professionals around the world.
Everyday, more health professionals recommend Mouth Gym to their clients as homework practice. Mouth Gym programs have exercises to help mouth muscles improve speech clarity and mealtime efficiency.
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapists
- Speech Pathologists
- Dental Hygienist, Dentists & Orthodontists
- Chiropractors, Osteopaths & Craniosacral Therapists
- Lactation Consultants
- General Practitioners & ENT Specialists
We always recommend that you consult a healthcare professional before commencing Mouth Gym exercises.